GPS Running Smartwatch with Music and Advanced Training Features
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify®, to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- GPS Running smartwatch with advanced training features, and optional music.
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics², including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features³, such as built-in incident detection, make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
Exclusive Watch Face
The exclusive watch face for the Forerunner 245 Music Japan Edition takes sacred Mount Fuji as its theme, perfectly complementing the design of the watch casing.
Forerunner 245 Music Japan Edition gives the born-to-run Forerunner 245 Music a bold red and white facelift. Its new look will inspire you to reach new heights and set new personal bests. Forerunner 245 Music Japan Edition features a matching red and white strap that not only catches the eye but also nods to the highest competitive ambitions of runners everywhere. Its metal buttons and buckle are complemented by a edition serial number plate, driving athletes’ desire to be among the medal winners. The exclusive Connect IQ watch face combines Mount Fuji with the sun disc of the Japanese flag, representing each runner’s determination to scale new peaks of performance.