TUNE YOUR TRAINING
Add a beat to your step. Get the training and recovery insights you need to run at a higher level — plus music to motivate you along the way.
- Get an overview of your sleep, HRV status and daily workout with morning report.
- Charge less, train more with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
- Push your limits with a built-in triathlon feature and 30+ activity profiles.
- Plan your strategy with daily suggested workouts, course details and more on the race widget.
- Utilize a full suite of advanced metrics and training tools to reach your goals.
- Pay for your post-workout coffee with Garmin Pay™ contactless payments1 — and listen to music on the go.
READY FOR THE LONG RUN
Get an uninterrupted picture of your daily health and nightly sleep with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
(ALMOST) AS LIGHT AS A FEATHER
With its sleek design and 1.7 oz weight, you’ll almost forget you’re wearing Forerunner 255 Music — even when you’re asleep.
Featuring easy-to-use buttons and a silicone band, this watch is ready to wear — and tear — with durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.
Receive an overview of your sleep, recovery and training outlook as soon as you wake up — alongside HRV status and weather. You can even customize your report to show you what you want to see.
Gain a deeper understanding of your overall health, recovery and training performance through heart rate variability while you sleep, based on technology developed by our Firstbeat Analytics™ team.
BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
Tap into 30+ built-in activities, including the triathlon and open-water swimming profiles — new to the Forerunner 255 series. For races and brick workouts, transition to the next activity with a single button press.
Get ready for your next race with training tips, personalized daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance.
DAILY SUGGESTED WORKOUTS
View your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run to match your performance and recovery as well as the races coming up in your Garmin Connect™ smartphone app calendar.
Free adaptive training plans include 5K, 10K and half-marathon programs, featuring guidance from expert coaches that adapt to you and your goals.