Rugged GPS Watch Built to Withstand the Toughest Environments
- Constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your heart rate, activity and stress; train with preloaded activity profiles
- Stay connected with smart notifications and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Use the TracBack® feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore website and app to plan your trips in advance
- Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 14 hours in GPS mode, up to 35 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode (depending on settings)
There are no reviews yet.