BRING POWER TO YOUR PEDALS
Rally RS200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding.
- It’s more than just watts. Advanced cycling dynamics show left/right balance and more.
- It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Yes, really.
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring total power, cadence and more.
- Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with SHIMANO SPD-SL cleats.
- Edge cycling computer compatibility makes software updates and data uploads easy.
- Sync data to your favorite apps for even more analysis and data sharing.
IMPECCABLY DESIGNED PEDAL
Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, these sleek pedals install like any pedal. And they’re quick to transfer between bikes.
ADVANCED CYCLING DYNAMICS
In addition to total power and cadence, Rally RS200 measures much more. These metrics help you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to help you improve.
Measure power from your left leg versus power from your right leg to get a better look at how symmetrically you’re producing power.
SEATED VS. STANDING
Track the amount of time you spend in each position, and gauge position effectiveness.
Get a clear look at where you’re producing power in the pedal stroke.
PLATFORM CENTER OFFSET
Ensure proper cleat position by keeping track of where power is applied on the pedal.
For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed with your favorite SHIMANO SPD-SL cleats in mind.
From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round. A transferable spindle can be installed in Rally RK road or Rally XC off-road pedal body kits (each sold separately).
Make sure you’re ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life.
Pair Rally RS200 with compatible Edge cycling computers and the Garmin Connect app for easy data uploads and software updates. Even connect with the Tacx Training app when you take your ride inside.
MORE WAYS TO TRAIN
Rally RS200 brings power data to third-party apps1 such as Strava, TrainingPeaks, TrainerRoad and more.