- The built-in camera continuously records and automatically saves footage if it detects an incident.
- Reliable rearview radar lets you ride like you know what’s coming.
- Control the camera right from your Garmin device, and access footage via the Varia™ smartphone app.
- This compact device is easy to mount and fits most bikes.
- Flex camera and tail light settings to maximize battery life.
WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP: Use this smartphone app to easily access your footage, transfer videos or customize camera settings such as data overlays.
MAXIMUM AWARENESS: Varia RCT715 has rearview radar that provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away.
MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS: Pair and control the built-in camera with your Edge® bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables.
THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE: When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia RCT715 integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS and more, to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts.
COMPACT DESIGN: Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any bicycle. The vertical design allows for leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride.
BATTERY LIFE: Stay powered for your longer rides with up to 4 hours of battery life with radar and tail light on solid high or night flash, 5 hours on solid low and 6 hours on day flash — all with camera recording at 1080p.
BUILT-IN CAMERA: The integrated camera records what’s behind you at up to 1080p/30 fps. So you can ride with peace of mind, knowing you’ll capture clear footage if anything out of the ordinary is detected.
AUTOMATIC INCIDENT CAPTURE: Rest assured, this tiny camera has your back. It can detect if an incident occurs and automatically saves footage before, during and after the event.
SUPERIOR VISIBILITY: Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile.