Tatonka trekking backpack Yukon 70+10 with ample 70 liter volume
The backpack for trekkers and backpackers! The Yukon 70+10 from Tatonka is the largest of the Yukon trekking backpacks and with a volume of 70 liters offers plenty of space for equipment and luggage.
Efficient carrying system with high wearing comfort
The V2 Carrying System of the Tatonka Yukon, which has repeatedly received excellent reviews for many years, offers very good wearing comfort thanks to the use of weight-optimized materials and the three-dimensionally shaped hip belt, which fits comfortably on the hips. To ensure back-friendly carrying, the carrying system can be adjusted to your own back length.
Perfect companion for backpackers
The Yukon 70+10 is quick and easy to pack thanks to its all-round 3D zipper front opening, and the two-way zippers allow quick access to the main compartment. The Yukon 70+10 is therefore ideally suited as a backpacker backpack.
Main and bottom compartment are separable, equipment and luggage can be stored on loops, straps or in the various pockets. And the supplied rain cover reliably protects the backpack and its contents from rain.
The Yukon 50+10 Women and Yukon 60+10 Women backpacks have specially shaped shoulder straps and an adjusted back length.
Get more information about the entire Yukon Series
- V2 Carrying System
- Snow guard with two drawstrings under the lid
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Load control straps
- Height-adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Handle on front and back
- Strong No.10 zipper
- Lockable zipper slider
- 3D zipped front opening
- Height-adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Base made from durable CORDURA® material
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Material loops on the front with an integrated hiking stick/ice axe holder
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- Large zipped front pocket
There are no reviews yet.