To See Safely, Be Seen Friendly Max 600 lumens; Anti-glare lens with T-shaped beam; Wired remote control; Daytime visible flashing; IPX6 water resistance; Runtime extension . CR600 is a compact headlight for urban riding and daily commuting. With RAVEMEN new anti-glare optical lens, it creates a T-shaped beam that paves the road with flood light for close-range distance and bright spotlight for far distance while has no dazzle to other road users, helping you see better and being seen friendly. Using the wired remote button, you can change the brightness levels safely without releasing the grip. The light body is made of light-weight yet durable aluminum and IPX-6 water-resistance for heavy rain.
LED: 1*high-efficiency white LED
Battery: 1600mAh/3.6V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
Dimensions (Headlight): 82mm (L)*29mm (W)*32mm (H)
Weight (Headlight): 87g
Materials: The front and main body is made by aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made by durable plastic Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Anti-glare lens with T-shaped beam, providing close-range flood light and long-distance spotlight
2. Extending battery runtime by connecting with external power source
3. Wired remote button to change brightness level safely without releasing the grip
4. Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers
5. Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
6. Battery level and charging indicators and auto power save mode in low battery