Tatonka trekking backpack Akela 35 for teens
The small Akela 35 trekking backpack is designed for teenagers – ideal for scout tours, tent camps and short trips. The pleasantly flexible V Comfort Vario System can be adapted to different back lengths so that the hip belt is positioned correctly and the load is efficiently transferred to it. This ensures back-friendly carrying. In addition, the backpack can “grow” to a certain extent with your back.
Compact backpack with practical features
The Tatonka Akela 35 offers a packsack divided into a main compartment and a bottom compartment – the bottom compartment traditionally accommodates the sleeping bag, of course it can also be used to separate dirty from clean clothes. The backpack has two large zippered side pockets behind which an open channel can be used to store tent poles. Material loops on the lid and the circumferential bottom compression offer further possibilities for attaching equipment, such as the camping mat.
The Akela trekking backpack is also available with a capacity of 45 liters.
- V Comfort Vario Carrying System
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Load control straps
- Height-adjustable chest belt
- Padded hip strap
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Compression around perimeter of base
- Handle on front and back
- Lid with gear loops
- Lid pocket
- Side pockets
- Attached zipped side pockets
- Open channel behind side pockets
- Gear loops on the front