Light touring backpack Tatonka Norix with 48 liter volume
The Norix 48 backpack is ideal for hut tours, short trekking and weekend trips. Its carrying system is comfortable, light and flexible and allows good freedom of movement.
Adjustable back length and functional features
The carrying system of the backpack can be adapted to different back lengths. It transfers the load to the hip area and thus relieves shoulders and back.
The Tatonka Norix 48 offers a practical division into main and bottom compartment and is equipped with side pockets and a front pocket. Material loops on the lid and front allow additional equipment to be attached.
For women there is the Norix 44 Women with adapted back length and women-specific shoulder straps.
- V Comfort Vario Carrying System
- Packsack with snow guard
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Load control straps
- Height-adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Padded ventilated hip flaps
- Side compression straps with lockable buckle
- Handle on front and back
- Height-adjustable lid with gear loops
- Key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Material loops on the front with an integrated hiking stick/ice axe holder
- Carabiner fixation on the shoulder strap
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- Large zipped front pocket