Trekking backpack Yukon 50+10 Women with an adjustable carrying system
The Tatonka Yukon 50+10 Women is slim, lightweight and comfortable to wear. The carrying system is adjusted to the female anatomy in length and with the more curved shoulder straps. With a packing volume of 50 liters the backpack offers enough space for your equipment.
Excellent wearing comfort thanks to V2 Carrying System
The V2 Carrying System offers excellent wearing comfort and a very efficient load transfer to the pelvic area through the processing of weight-optimized materials and the three-dimensionally shaped hip fins. To ensure an optimal fit, the system can be adjusted to different back lengths. It is designed for loads up to 25 kilograms.
Backpack with practical features
Packed in no time at all, the ladies’ backpack is ideal for backpacker journeys thanks to its large circumferential front opening. The two-way zippers allow quick access to the luggage on the way. The lockable zipper sliders prevent thieves from reaching inside and the rain cover protects against bad weather.
The Yukon 60+10 Women offers you a larger packing volume with the same features.
Get more information about the entire Yukon Series here.
- Women’s Backpack V2 Carrying System
- Snow guard with two drawstrings under the lid
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Padded shoulder straps tailored to the female form
- Load control straps
- Height-adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- If you need to, the Tatonka Hip Belt Pouch (Item 1340) can be attached to the hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Handle on front and back
- Strong No.10 zipper
- Lockable zipper slider
- 3D zipped front opening
- Height-adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Base made from durable CORDURA® material
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Side pockets made of an elastic material
- Material loops on the front with an integrated hiking stick/ice axe holder
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
- Large zipped front pocket
There are no reviews yet.