- Good level ground feel and protection with goo toe articulation for great balance and active stability.
- Provides Flexibility of a barefoot shoe with a little more structure
- The latest Trail running option from Vibram Fivefingers designed for the great outdoors and tough terrains.
- The Vibram 3D Cocoon weave mesh technology, This tridimensional nylon membrane woven and molded into the outsole and dissipates rock impacts across the sole of the shoe.
- The multidirectional lug design of the outer sole is designed to to give great grive through a range of foot movements.
- The inside is a 2mm EVA insole and polyester sock liner.
- Upper Material: Polyester + Lateral TPU Panels
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
- The V-Trail 2.0 are a Vegan Friendly Product
As an evolution model of the fantastic V-Trail a Barefoot Junkie favourite, The sole structure of the New V-Trail 2.0 still has all of the great tried and tested features of the original V-Trail sole. The Vibram 3D Cocoon weave mesh technology, This tridimensional nylon membrane woven and molded into the outsole and dissipates rock impacts across the sole of the shoe.
outdoor pursuits, running on trails and during obstacle races.
There are no reviews yet.