Vibram FiveFingers shoes offer a versatile minimalist footwear solution. Created with individual toe pockets for flexibility to replicate the barefoot experience, these lightweight alternatives to average athletic footwear allow your feet to engage the strength of natural foot motion, yet remain stable with the construction of contoured grip-driven soles that only Vibram can offer.
- Good level ground feel and protection with good toe articulation for great balance and active stability.
- Provides Flexibility of a barefoot shoe with a little more structure
- Special Rope Traction Lugs in arch for rope climbing
- Circular lug pattern for grip during lateral movements
- Upper Material: Polyester + Lateral TPU Panels
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
The sole of the Vibram Fivefingers V-Train 2.0 is made from Vibrams XS Trek is a technical compound that allows great overall performance qualities, in particular flexibility and wet traction. Highly responsive to the various demands of life, XS Trek will carry you from the trail to the urban playground and even across a range of indoor activities, thanks to its non-marking feature
Functional Fitness, Balance and strength workouts, powerlifting and some running.